Hey fellow golfers, Mitch here again.
Every year it seems like my buddy Rj buys a new golf club. One year it’s a driver. Another year it’s a putter. New golf balls, bags, shoes…whatever.
Now, don’t misunderstand me. It feels like Christmas in July when I get a new Taylor Made driver and I’m the first one to get all giddy about his golf clubs…but I still wipe the floor with him out on the golf course. Especially if we have a friendly wager.
I think the main reason why is because I really take the time to perfect my golf grips.
Here’s the top 5 reasons why the proper golf grip can win your golf bets.
1. The right golf grip is almost always ignored, yet one of the most important part of the game.
2. The proper golf grip gives you confidence, control and consistency in your golf swing.
3. The proper grip of the club influences the perfect golf swing.
4. The proper grip reduces your slices, hooks, and increases your distance.
5. Placing your hands properly on the golf club ensures proper contact with the golf club face.
By practicing your golf grip techniques, the next time you have a friendly wager with your foursome or twosome, you’ll already have an unfair advantage.